Shuhuai Yao / The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong, China
Shuhuai YAO / The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, China
Lingling SHUI / South China Normal University, China
Jiashu SUN / National Center for Nanoscience and Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
This symposium aims to bring together scientists, engineers and educators to share their latest research in lab-on-a-chip technologies and applications in biology, chemistry, materials and engineering. It has three sessions (1) Lab on a chip/microfluidics for biology, (2) Microfluidics for sensing and diagnostics (3) Microfabrication and device development and (4) Microfluidics for chemistry and materials development.
Topics of interest include, but not limited to:
- DNA, protein and cell analysis
- Next generation sequencing
- Organ on a chip and disease modelling
- Sample preprocessing/concentration
- Microflows & nanoflows and control techniques
- Device integration,
- Detection techniques,
- Chem.- and bio-reactor,
- Material synthesis and analysis,
- Other application of lab on a chip techniques.